Friday, September 4, 2015

FINALLY FALL(ISH)






Shirt, Old - Similar here and here // Flares, LOVE the lighter wash // Similar Hat // Scarf // Fringe Crossbody Bag

So I finally gave in and went all Fall. The weather has been so amazing around here and I'll take it! I feel like in KANSAS the fall season is about one week long, but it seems to have started early this year and I'm not upset about that at all. It's about 6:00 a.m. and I'm sitting on my back patio, drinking my chocolate coffee, (no PSL's for me - they're gross!) Lucy is into the tomatoes, and it is so peaceful. I love being able to sit out here in nice weather for a change instead of hiding in the air conditioning.

I've been dying to wear this new scarf I purchased at Loft a few weeks back when J's mom was in town. It was half price at the time, which I was really excited about. You know I love a good deal ~ who doesn't!?  A good deal to me is when you buy something in season or for the upcoming season and it's price is reduced for a day or so, but not a clearance type sale where you'll have to wait until next year to wear it and then your late on the style ;)  The hat I'm wearing is from Target and I couldn't find it so I linked some others. I believe I purchased it at the beginning of the summer, so you may be able to find it at your local Target if you're lucky.

And no, I'm not wearing THAT MAGIC TUNIC. I thought about it though ;) This shirt I bought forever ago at TJ Maxx and I don't know the brand, but it's  my favorite white shirt. It's a crisp white button-down and I love the button details on the back. It's got a crinkly texture so I don't need to worry about ironing - it's supposed to be a little crinkled ;) Gotta love that! Anyway, I have a feeling this will be my second fall uniform. Everybody knows the "go to" fall outfit is skinnies, booties, and layers on top. ;)

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend! J and I are only going into the office for a few hours this morning and then heading to Ogallala, which I've previously posted on here. I am pretty excited about a relaxing (almost) four-day weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment